How to install Akuala International IPTV Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia? Akuala International IPTV Addon is one of the best Live TV Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from Tvtuga.top Repository that offers you to Watch Live Tv Shows, Portugal TV, Brasil TV, Music, and Cinema.
So if you are looking for the best Live TV add-ons for Kodi then you should definitely go for Akuala International IPTV. This add-on offers huge content from Brazil and Portugal. Most of the streams are in Portuguese mix with the English Language. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Akuala International IPTV Addon on Kodi 17.6/18/18.1 Leia.
How To Install Akuala International IPTV Addon For Kodi 17.6/18
- Launch Kodi application and click on the settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click yes.
Now we are ready to install Akuala International IPTV Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia. Follow the below instructions to Akuala International IPTV Addon on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://milhano.com.pt/repositorio.tvtuga.milhano/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the milhano
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option
- Click on milhano
- Select repository.tvtuga-01.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen
- Click milhano repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Akuala ’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies.
- You are done! The Akuala International IPTV Addon has now installed on Kodi 18/18.1 leia.
To launch the Akuala International IPTV Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.