We are back with another article on Kodi. This time, we are going to discuss about Ares wizard. If you have heard about ares wizard or have used it earlier, you must be knowing that it was well known for the streaming quality it provides and also for the program add-ons. It had actually shut down some time ago but now we have good news for you that it is again available on a new URL. We will show you in this article how to download Ares wizard for Kodi 17.6 & Kodi 18 from new URL and install it on Kodi. It is located in Ares repository at http://ares-repo.eu/ and http://areswizard.co.uk/.
Ares wizard provides various features such as program add-ons, performance optimization, data backup, cache optimization, Kodi buffering fixes, Kodi log file management, internet speed tester, fresh start tool, etc. Read on to know the detailed guide on how to install Ares wizard on Kodi 17.6 & Leia.
Install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 & Leia 18
- Open the left menu from Kodi home page. You will see a gear like icon on the top which takes you to Kodi settings. Click on this gear like settings icon as seen in the screenshot below.
- The Kodi settings screen will show you settings from various categories like Player settings, Media settings, Live TV settings, Service settings, Skin settings, Profile settings, Interface settings, Event log, etc. Choose ‘File manager’ from that. Refer to below screenshot.
- Clicking on file manager option will take you to the next screen where you can add a source to the repository.
- You will see an add source prompt dialogue box wherein you will see the path as ‘<None>’ by default. Click on that and enter the following link or URL: http://ares-repo.eu/ (refer below screenshot)
- In the below box, enter the name of media source as ‘AresBuild’ or anything of your choice and click Ok.
- Now go back to home screen, slide left menu and click on ‘add-ons’ option.
- Click on box like icon seen at the top.
- You will see further options like ‘install from repository’, ‘install from zip file’, etc. Click on ‘install from zip file’.
- On the next screen, you will see a prompt where the name of ares repository will appear in a zip file.
- Now just click on Ok and wait for add-on installed notification.
- Once you see the notification, click on ‘install from repository’ from the same screen.
- Now select ‘All repositories’ when you see below screen.
- Next, select ‘program add-ons’
- You will see a list containing ‘Ares Wizard’
- Click ‘install’ on the subsequent screen.
- Wait for a few moments to let it install.
- Once you see the installation complete notification, go to Kodi homepage again, click add-ons from the left menu and click program add-ons. You will find the ares wizard to load it.
This method can be used to install Ares wizard on any device but we will also brief you about how to install it on fire stick. If you don’t have Kodi installed on fire stick, then refer to our article on installing Kodi on fire stick. If it’s already installed, then just make sure to enable unknown sources from Developer options -> Turn On ADB debugging, before following above steps.
You can also download the zip directly from this https://www.kodivpn.co/repo/ares.zip and start following from the step 6th mentioned above. Thank you for reading this article folks. We have now described you all the steps of how to install ares wizard on Kodi and hope that it will now be easy for you to install it and enjoy streaming. Please share this article with your friends if you found it useful and keep supporting us for more such articles. We will keep posting updates on Kodi so stay tuned with us always.