How to Install Docula Documentary Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia? Docula Documentary Addon is one of the best Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from Butter Fingers Repository that offers you to watch all type of Documentary within Kodi.
Docula Documentary addon has a different section like crime, history, mixed, music, mystery, nature, scary, sports and UFO. The addon takes links from youtube and it takes just one click to play the video. If you are looking for the best Documentary addons for Kodi then you should definitely go for Docula Documentary Addon. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Docula Addon on Kodi 18 & Kodi 18 Leia.
How To Install Docula Documentary Addon On Kodi 18/18.1 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the Settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click Yes.
- Addon: Docula Kodi Addon
- Repository: Butter Fingers Repo
- URL: http://j1wizard.net/butter/
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Docula Documentary Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Docula Documentary Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://j1wizard.net/butter/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the butter
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on butter
- Select repository.butter-0.4.0.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Butter Fingers Repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Docula’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18)
- You are done! The Docula Addon has now installed on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia.
To launch the Docula Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.