In continuation of the series of Kodi add-on articles, we are back again with a new add-on to introduce it to you and guide about its installation. We are talking about Neptune Rising fork from Poseidon add-on which offers movies and TV shows from many websites or sources. It also supports Trakt.tv and other premium accounts. Many users feel that Neptune rising is better than exodus and convent. It was earlier available in Blamo repository but now it has already shut down, so we have found out the solution to install this add-on from another repository. This guide will help you to understand how to install Neptune rising fork on Kodi 17.6 & Leia 18. Just read on to know step by step information to install it.
How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon (Kodi 17.6 & Leia)
We will be using MR Free World repository as this add-on is not available on its official repository. Just follow the below steps for its installation:
Steps to Install Neptune rising Add-on On Kodi
- We need to go to the system settings to start the process. In order to do that, access the left menu after launching Kodi by sliding it from the home page. Click the gear-like icon at the top as seen in the screen below.
- From the various options seen below, click on ‘File manager’ as shown.
- Now you will land on the screen where you have to provide a source to Kodi for installation of MR Free World repository where the Neptune rising add-on is available. So click on ‘add source’ option to view a dialog box.
- When you see the below dialog box, enter the link http://legionworldtv.com/zips/by clicking ‘<None>’ in the option to enter the path. This is a link for the repository which Kodi will download and install to find the add-on. In the below space to enter name of media source, you can enter any name for future reference but we have entered the name of repository i.e. MR Free world. Click Ok once you are done.
- Now navigate back to Kodi home screen and click on ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu.
- Now click on the box like icon at the top to go to the add-on browser.
- As we have already given link of the repository to Kodi earlier, we will now click on ‘install from zip’ as seen below.
- You will see the below dialog box where the source of MR Free World zip will be listed already. Click on the name to see the name of zip.
- Click on the name of zip as seen below and then click ok.
- Kodi will start the installation of repository from the zip file. Once you see the notification that it was installed, click on ‘install from repository’ option on the same screen as seen below.
- You will see the name of MR FREE WORLD repository in the list on a subsequent screen.
- Click on the option as mentioned above and then you will see a screen with an option of ‘video add-ons’.
- Click on ‘Neptune rising’ from the list seen on next screen.
- You will finally see the installation option as below.
- Kodi will take a few moments to install the add-on and notify you when it’s done.
- Once you see the notification, go back to Kodi home screen and click on ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. You will see the Neptune rising add-on as seen below.
- Now just launch that add-on to see its menu. You can watch TV shows, movies, etc. by selecting relevant option.
Now you may further configure trakt or real debrid accounts if you have one for the better experience. Make sure to explore tools menu for library integration, file downloading, etc. In case you have not enabled installation from unknown sources, you should first go to add-on settings and enable the same before following the above steps as this is a third-party add-on. See below screen for reference.
We have now completed the guide and demonstration of how to install and use Neptune rising add-on on Kodi 17.6. We hope that you will be able to easily install the add-on by following this guide. If you like this article and find it valuable, then please share it with your friends to help them too and stay tuned with us to keep getting such content on Kodi and other trending topics.